Benefits of Buying Custom Jewelry
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone special, custom jewelry might be an excellent option. Customized jewelry can be tailored to the wearer’s style, personality and taste for a truly unique piece. From necklaces and rings to earrings and bracelets, custom jewelry offers many benefits that store-bought jewelry cannot.
Creative and Unique Design
One of the main benefits of custom jewelry is that it can be designed specifically for the wearer. You can choose the metals, stones and other materials to match the recipient’s style and personality. A custom jewelry piece is truly a one-of-a-kind item that will be cherished for years to come.
Custom jewelry is typically made with higher quality materials than store-bought jewelry, so you can be sure you’re getting an item that will last. The stones used in custom jewelry are often of better quality, giving them more sparkle and shine.
With custom jewelry, you can personalize the piece with an engraving or message. This adds a special touch to the gift, making it even more meaningful.
Support Local Businesses
When you purchase custom jewelry, you are supporting local businesses and artisans. This is a great way to give back to your community and help support those who are making a living through their craft.
Repurposing Heirloom Jewelry
People often have jewelry they no longer wear or inherit something of value that is not the desired style. Custom design is the ultimate way to create something new that accommodates heirloom gemstones.
At J. Briggs, Jennifer is an artist and jewelry is her medium. Jewelry stores most often have a sales person and sometimes a craftsman, but rarely a trained jewelry designer at your service! When you buy custom jewelry, you’re investing in a piece of art that can be passed down for generations. Many custom jewelry pieces also retain their value over time, making them a smart investment.
Buying custom jewelry is a great way to get a unique piece that is tailored to your exact specifications. From quality materials to perfect fit and personalization, custom jewelry offers a variety of advantages. Consider custom jewelry for your next jewelry purchase for a piece that is truly special.
What is the difference between Gold Karats?
Gold is one of the most popular metals in the world. It’s been used for thousands of years and is still popular today. Gold jewelry is a great way to add some extra bling to an outfit or to give as a gift. But what exactly makes gold jewelry so special? There are actually a few different types of gold, and each one has its own unique properties. This article will go over the different types of gold, how they’re made, and why they’re so popular.
Gold is a precious metal that has been used for centuries in jewelry, art, coins, and other forms of decoration. It’s a popular choice for wedding rings, engagement rings, and other fine jewelry.
The answer lies in its properties. Gold is a soft metal that is very malleable and ductile. It also has a high level of corrosion resistance and doesn’t tarnish easily, making it a great choice for jewelry that will last a long time.
There are several different types of gold used in jewelry making. The most common type is yellow gold, which is an alloy of gold and other metals. White gold is a popular choice as well, and is created by adding other metals to yellow gold to create a silvery-white hue. Rose gold is made by adding copper to the alloy, which gives it a pinkish hue.
Gold jewelry is popular for many reasons, but its durability and beauty are among the main reasons. Gold jewelry is timeless and can be passed down from generation to generation. It’s also an excellent choice for special occasions, such as weddings and anniversaries, as it can be a beautiful and meaningful gift.
Gold jewelry is an excellent choice for those looking to add some extra bling to their outfit or to give as a special gift. With its unique properties and timeless beauty, gold is a great choice for jewelry that will last for generations. So, if you’re looking for a special piece of jewelry, consider gold – it’s a classic for a reason!
All you need to know about each Karat
- 10 karat gold is the lowest karat of gold available. It has the lowest gold content of 41.7%, which means it is mixed with other alloys to increase its strength and durability. As 10 karat gold is the least expensive of the gold karats, it is a popular choice for everyday jewelry and fashion accessories and sometimes paired with 14kt plating to give it better color.
- 14 karat gold is the most popular choice for gold jewelry and is the gold karat that is used most often in the jewelry industry. It has a gold content of 58.3%, which means it contains less gold than 18 karat gold but is still considered high quality.
- 18 karat gold is a higher quality gold karat that is often used in luxury jewelry pieces. It has a gold content of 75% and is the most commonly used karat for high-end jewelry pieces. 18 karat gold is more expensive than 14 karat gold and is usually used in more expensive jewelry pieces such as diamond rings. This is typically associated with top of the line jewelry and has a great color and weight to it.
- 22 karat gold is the highest quality gold karat and is often used in high-end jewelry pieces. It has a gold content of 91.7%, which means it is even more gold than 18 karat gold. It is very expensive and often rare. Only used in luxurious pieces upon special request. A great Karat if money is no issue and you want the color of 24 karat without the lack of durability.
- 24 karat gold is the purest form of gold and has a gold content of 99.9%. It is the most expensive of all the gold karats and very rare and used in high-end jewelry pieces that are typically for special occasions. However, it is not as durable as the lower karats and is not as often used in jewelry pieces.
In conclusion, there are many types of gold karats available ranging from 10 karat gold to 24 karat gold. 10 karat gold is the least expensive and is often used in everyday jewelry pieces, while 24 karat gold is the most expensive and is usually used in high-end jewelry pieces. The most popular karat for everyday jewelry pieces is 14 karat gold, while 18 karat gold is the most popular for luxury jewelry pieces.
- Blue Jewelry
- Bridal Sets
- Custom Creations
- Gemstone of the Month
- Lab Grown Diamonds
- Remounting Jewelry
- White Gold